Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Conspiracy Theory

Being a hypo seems to make me a little paranoid. I’m not just talking about being paranoid of getting sick, I’m talking about full-blown paranoia - lucky me!

Jas and I were having dinner with my fam a few weeks ago. Since Amb has a new boyfriend, I felt it was my sense of duty to tell him about how I was the best child in the fam growing up. I was in the middle of telling him about what a star-student I was, when Bar interrupted me with this off-the-wall crazy-talk. She started telling everyone about how I was a chatterbox. Since I was a perfect angel growing up I figured Bar had me mixed up with someone else.

Then Bar told everyone that each time she went to Parent Teacher Conference, my teachers would tell her what a chatterbox I was. Now, I only remember talking during class once in my entire schooling career. It was in 5th grade and Johnny was talking to me. What am I supposed to do? Ignore him? That’s not proper social etiquette. So I got caught. But that’s one teacher.

So, either Bar's memory is failing or this is a CONSPIRACY. My money is on conspiracy, it makes a lot more sense. All of my teachers (K-12) got together and conspired to take Kim down. Now I haven't quite figured out what they would gain by conspiring against me, but I'll find it out and when I do... you better watch your backs former educators.

No comments: