Sunday, October 12, 2008

Biological Warfare

I am currently S--I--C--K. SICK, SICK, SICK! Stupid cold. I have now had a cold for over a week. A week can you believe it? Now you're probably asking yourself how does a paranoid germaphobe get sick? I'm glad you asked. Two words: BIOLOGICAL WARFARE.

That's right. I'm surprised that no one has mentioned it on the news. Big brother is probably trying to hide the truth, which is: this is a widespread epidemic and it's getting even cautious people, like me, sick. And us sickies are staying sick.

Jas and I watch the show NCICSC (commonly known as NCIS) and in one of the episodes they had a terrorist infect money (paper bills). Since I have naively been handling money without wearing gloves, I'm pretty sure that is how I contracted this. Great. Now I will either need to wear gloves the rest of my life when handling money or burn all of our money (something that probably won’t go over easy with Jas). I think I'll probably want to stay sick once I tell Jas about my money bonfire.

Well on the bright side, because of the economy, we don't have much money now. Great, less to worry about!

1 comment:

The Taggarts said...

Too bad you're sick! I hope you feel well soon. I think you're right about the conspiracy...Don't let Big Brother follow you to our house when you come. We're trying to be inconspicuous.