Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Big Brother

As you can probably tell it has been a while since I have posted. Well it's not really my fault. We couldn't get our internet to work for the longest time and then the phone stopped working. I know what you're thinking... the Baran's forgot to pay the bill again. Nope, you're wrong. We're all paid up. Jas called the phone company and you guessed it... BIG BROTHER. Our "lines had been cut".

Now the most logical reason would be (no, not squirrels) big brother - that's right. I think I might be on to something with all of my diagnoses and big brother wants to silence me. It all makes sense now... I get an illness, I'm smart enough to figure out what's wrong with me, I go to the doctor and tell them, the doctor tells big brother. DOCTOR'S ARE ON THE TAKE!

Now the question is which disease was I right about? Probably ALL of them. That includes my split personalities - I'm probably a spy and I don't even know it (I mean Baranka is a spy and I didn't even know it). I knew it! Well sorry big brother - I've just scratched the surface of undocumented diseases. And I'm going to tell the world.

No comments: