Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

So on Halloween Jas and I went to a spook alley with another married couple. It was great! I loved everything about it, except... Jas kept egging on the scary people to stalk, haunt, and annoy only me. He was practically handing me over to the scary people to take home with them to their scary homes and have a scary date or something. I thought that I was taking one for the team by detracting the haunt from others in the group (who weren't too keen about spook alleys).

Then I remembered that the night before, Jas took one for the team by dressing up as a cow! That's right, utters and all. We went to his work party (Jas as the cow and minibar as the milkmaid). The little kids at the party thought it was a lot of fun trying to milk Jas!
Who's idea was the cow outfit? Mine. So I guess now that it's all said and done we're even... until next Halloween!

PS I didn't get any pic's of the cow, however, I'm trying to get some prints from some of Jas' cow-workers. I'm hoping they will share their future black-mail efforts with me!

No comments: