Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Filing

At work I have an overhead cabinet that is filled (to the brim) with papers that need to be filed. It's pretty bad. I know that it's something I need to do but I have an aversion to the word "file" and any form of the word (filing, filed etc).

There really isn't a positive context for the word "file" (file taxes, file pile) the only time "file" is nice is when someone else is filing your nails. So I've decided that it is my new goal in life to turn the word "file" around and make it more popular and positive. I wonder if there is some way I can give it some street-cred by replacing the word "dollar" with "file". They seem to do it with cheese so I don't know why we can't use "file".

"I just won the lottery and I'm rich!!! One Million Files!!! Lucky me!"

I have faith that this will catch on soon and then I can take credit for making files popular!

No comments: